کینیڈا کے لئے ایکسپریس انٹری ویزا کے لئے درخواست دینے کا طریقہ
The Canada Immigration from Pakistan process don’t required any education certificate, Ielts or any score. This process is very simple and straight forward.
If you’re considering immigrating to Canada from Pakistan, there are various pathways available, and in this blog, we’ll focus on the non-Express Entry application process for the Provincial Nominee Program. This process involves two stages and certain eligibility criteria.
Stage 1: Province Nomination for Canada Immigration from Pakistan
Choose a Province: Begin by selecting the province or territory in Canada where you intend to live. Your decision should be based on the province’s immigration needs and your genuine intention to reside there.
You must follow the instructions on their website and contact them directly:
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Review Eligibility: Check on website in website link to check if you meet the minimum requirements of the non-Express Entry stream of your chosen province’s Provincial Nominee Program.
Submit Application: Apply to the selected province for nomination. They will assess your application based on their immigration needs and your commitment to living there.
Nominated by Province: If nominated, the province will provide you with a nomination certificate.
Stage 2: Permanent Residence Application for Canada Immigration from Pakistan
Sign in/Create Account: Sign in to or create an account on the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal (You can find all information here on official website for form and portal https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html ).
Forms and Documents: Fill out the required digital forms online, including:
- Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
- Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
- Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)
- Supplementary Information – Your travels (IMM 5562)
PDF Forms: Complete and sign additional PDF forms, such as:
- Document Checklist [IMM 5690]
- Schedule 4: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4]
- Schedule 4A: Economic Classes: Provincial Nominees – Business Nominees [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 4A] (if applicable)
- Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada [IMM 5604] (if applicable)
- Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union [IMM 5409] (if applicable)
- Photo Specifications: Follow the provided instructions to scan and upload photos for each applicant.
- Fees: Pay processing fees, the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), and any applicable biometrics fees using the online fee tool.
- Application Submission: Ensure all forms are filled accurately, and documents are uploaded. Electronically sign your application.
- Biometrics and Documents: You may need to provide biometrics (fingerprints and photo). Follow instructions provided for scheduling appointments.
- Processing Time: The processing time for this type of application is approximately 17 months, including biometrics.
- PR Status Confirmation: You will be contacted through the Permanent Residence Portal. This portal will provide virtual confirmation of your permanent resident status.
- Permanent Resident Card: Once approved, an electronic confirmation of permanent residence (e-COPR) will be available. This serves as proof of your status until you receive your PR card.
- Arrival in Canada: When you arrive in Canada, an officer will check your documents. Make sure to have your valid passport, permanent resident visa (if applicable), COPR, and proof of funds.
- Settling in Canada: Use pre-arrival services, and once in Canada, access immigrant services to help you settle and adapt to your new life.
It’s crucial to provide accurate information and complete all forms and requirements as instructed. Remember that immigration laws and processes can change, so it’s wise to consult official government sources for the most up-to-date information.